MyVHCC vs MyVCCS
Both of these login screens will give you access to your MyVHCC application however if you log in through the Virginia’s Community Colleges portal you may not see everything to which you have access. It is preferred you log in to MyVHCC through the login found on rockmark.net and located at vh.my.vccs.edu.
Tips from the Help Desk
- Student records in MyVHCC are confidential but it is up to each student to properly maintain and protect their access information.
- Don't share your Username or EmplID and Password with ANYONE.
- Keep your mobile phone number and your personal email address current in SIS as this will be used to communicate with you regularly. It will also allow you to regain access to your account if you are locked out or forget your password.
- In SIS use the system icons to navigate, not the browser menu bar.
- Don't forget to Logout and Reboot Lab Computers. This will clear all of your information and prevent the next user from accessing your information.
Once you are successfully logged in to MyVHCC you will have access to several applications:
- Virginia Highlands Website
- SIS (Student Information Systems) - Application that maintains your registration, financial aid & personal information
- Canvas - Application for curricula delivery, course assignments and materials
- Gmail - Your student email administered through Gmail
- Google Drive – Cloud storage and collaboration
- Follett – Bookstore resources
- EAB Navigate Student – Student Advisement tool
- Virginia Education Wizard – Interactive career pathway explorer
- Quick Search – Library tools
- Credits2Careers – Virtual academic counseling
- Infobase Learning Cloud – Learning resources & Technical Training
- Zoom – Remote Learning Audio and Video Conferencing
- IOTA 360 - Classroom evaluations
- Brainfuse – Free Online Tutoring 24x7
- Transfer Virginia – Transcript Analyzer Tool for Transfer Advisement
- MFA and MyVCCS Support – Support Assist FAQ’s