The campus bookstore is open to the public and we also have online ordering for your course materials. You can visit the bookstore in OTC -117. You can also find the books you need by visiting: http://www.bkstr.com/vhccstore/home.
- Click “Textbooks” link or icon from header
- Find your courses and add course materials to your shopping bag
- Click “Checkout” and follow the prompts to select your delivery method
- Payment Method - select payment type and enter your information
- Follow the prompts to complete your order
The VHCC Bookstore is here to meet all of your academic needs each semester. Not only do we provide the required course materials for your class but also essential supplies, reference material, study aids and technology. Your Financial Aid is a welcomed payment option online. To use your Financial Aid online please follow these steps:
- Sign your Electronic Financial Aid Authorization Form before placing your order. This form can be found in your Student Account under your “TO DO” list
- At Check Out select Financial Aid and enter your College Student ID number
- Only add items to your cart that are allowed under your College’s Financial Aid guidelines. All textbooks and general supplies are allowed. Any unauthorized items will be cancelled without notice. Items not allowed are, but not limited to, College apparel and gift items, drinks, food, health & beauty, headphones over $50, phones, pre-paid gift cards, or non-essential technology items.
- Only attempt to charge up to the amount allowed by your College Financial Aid Department. Amounts over the limit will cause a delay or your order to be cancelled.
- Please note, VHCC Bookstore is not allowed to give individual Financial Aid information over the phone or by email.
- Trade Act and People Inc. are also able to purchase their course material online. These students should be able to see that pay option on check out.
Your VHCC Bookstore Manager is Roberta Johnson and can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 276-739-2505